GOT THEM LOCK THEM™
According to the Partnership for a Drug-Free America, every day 2,500 youth, ages 12 to 17 abuse a prescription pain reliever for the first time. They begin experimenting and abusing prescription drugs because the drugs are readily available at home.
Medication is the #1 leading cause of child poisoning in the U.S.
GOT THEM LOCK THEM™ effects an advance in the public discourse on the storage of medications in the home, by changing the course of the opioid crisis and general medication abuse in America.
THE MISSION: Change the course of the U.S. opioid crisis and prescription medication safety practices by preventing children and teens from abuse, addiction and unintended ingestion of medications.
- GOT THEM LOCK THEM™ a multi-prong, multi-channel, all out national movement , encouraging Americans to make Safe Responsible Storage® of medications part of our every-day routine.
- MEDGUARD™ a patented locking medication storage container
- Provide access to a FREE locking medication storage container and educational materials to the parent(s)/caregiver of every child born in America in 2019.
- Leverage philanthropists, celebrities, sports teams, hospitals, doctors, corporations and the media to make the GOT THEM LOCK THEM™ top-of-mind in U.S. households.
- Mass retail revenue model to provide national distribution to U.S. households